When to play
Redesire works well if your community is in an early stage of urban (re)development: when considering building new facilities, adding housing stock, and so forth. The game helps to playfully explicate each stakeholder’s ideas, wishes and opinions. The game currenlty only available when facilitated by the Redesire team.
- Exchange views and informationThe game allows players to exchange ideas, information and world views while playing the game.
- Promote cooperationThe game makes participants collaborate between them others and stimulate the concept of cooperation beyond the game’s duration.
- Feel sense of communityThe game lets participants feel part of a group with shared interests and grow the sense of community.
Best contexts to play
- Community participation activityThe game can be a tool to involve people in communitarian and participation activities.
- Multi-stakeholder co-creation sessionThe game can be played to promote a debate with a wide range of actors (a.o. residents, designers or architects).
- Decision-making activityThe game can guide participant decision-making in a variety of contexts, for example by facilitating a voting or consent process.
- Interactive/communalThe game incites a continuous exchange of information, ideas or experiences between the players. The game play is really ‘done together’.
- RealisticThe game play closely mimics or emulates real-world dynamics and contexts.
- ChallengingThe game demands a considerable effort (e.g. to act under time pressure) to succeed.
How to obtain
Contact with Rezone
Check the website of the game